Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who participated in yesterdays discussion on shorts!
Wow, so many comments!

I am most proud that this blog has so many stylish and articulate men AND women.

I thought yesterdays post was a great way for men (who would never ask for themselves) to get a women's point of view on what can make them look more attractive or enticing.

My perception is that gay men feel comfortable talking to other gay men about fashion but straight men rarely ask other men anything meaningful about fashion and probably even less often ask women ( especially potential partners) what they feel will make them look (dare I say?) sexy! (there, I said it)

I bet that for every woman that responded yesterday there were twice as many single guys reading those responses very carefully.

What did we learn?
If you got good pins guys don't be afraid to show them!

Blog Archive