The Barbers of Milano

I thought it would be good karma to take a print back to the barbers that I shot last time in Milan.

They thought it was very nice but also very suspicious - they kept trying to ask if it cost money, they actually looked a little annoyed at first.

One of the customers who spoke better English finally explained to them that I was giving it to them as a gift.


I hope they enjoy it but as I write this I realize if they don't put it in the shop then they have have to choose which one gets the print - sounds like the basis of at least one episode of every sitcom ever invented.
I'm guessing the print ends up ripped right down the middle with each one framing their half. Maybe some yellow tape is put down the middle of the shop alla Brady Bunch. Finally their wives talk some sense into them and they agree to tape the print together again and leave it in the shop.

I think I might need to take them another print next time just in case.

ps - I realize now I watch way too much tv.

Blog Archive