Shannon W. Hill, Sartorialist, New York

I shot Shannon recently on Park Avenue and ran into him again the other day on Madison Avenue - of course he looked quite dapper.
Some of you will be happy to hear that he is not a fashion insider but (as his business card reads) SVP Director of Acquisitions at KBS Realty.
I love the very slight retro touches to his suit and yet it seems completely modern.
The pants are particularly well done.


Inverted pleats can be tough on most men especially if you are not use to wearing your pants on your natural waist instead of your hips (like jeans).
Shannon said he makes sure his waistband is always sitting right on his hipbone.
The absence of a belt also makes the pants seem so sleek and modern but ,again, it is actually a very retro touch.

I am working on updating my SartoriaList and I'm sure Shannon will be included and I will have to get a Style Profile done on him soon.

Blog Archive