On the Street.......Union Square, Manhattan

I love how this young lady accentuates and controls her curvy shape with hi-waisted jeans.

Isn't this a million times better than the too low-cut jeans that so many young women insist on wearing?

This photo is actually from an assignment I shot for August Glamour magazine about jeans for different body types.

I went out to shoot "on the street" as usual but when I told the young ladies that I was shooting for Glamour they looked at me kinda funny and the first few politely declined.

It took about three refusals before I remembered the "Glamour Do & Don'ts" - I realized they must have thought I was shooting for that.

Once I described the purpose of the shoot in a better way it all went very well.

Actually, I have a shot for tonight's post that Glamour didn't run but that I really love.

Blog Archive