The Sartorialist Takes A Roadtrip

After almost a year of posting almost everyday, this week I'm on a vacation/roadtrip.
I have my camera and laptop so I hope to be posting as I go but wireless connection is sometimes tricky. (but it is working right now!)

Please be patience with me for the next week, I have a bag full of great books and magazines to give me new inspiration (a great new book on Cartier-Bresson portraits) and I had a very nice long drive today which gave me time to think about the next year and how i want to grow the blog.

Just a little heads up! If you live in Chicago and you see a guy ,that looks like me, holding a camera please say hi!

Finally
When i first started The Sartorialist I used some of my favorite images that I had taken over the previous few years. I posted them but at that time I didn't have much traffic. To fill some of the void over the next week I will repost a few of my favorites from archive - I'd love to hear what you think of the shots

Thanks
Scott

Blog Archive