The Sartorialist in GQ Starting in October

I could not be more excited to announce that starting this October I will have a recurring page in GQ (American) !!

I just finished the first page and I really love it. It is crazy when a magazine as good as GQ says that you can do what you want and then actually lets you do it!

What does this mean for the blog?
-More access to an even wider and better range of designers and brands
-More travel to cities other than just Paris and Milan
-More time to work on The Sartorialist specific projects

i think this will only make the blog stronger

By next Monday I should have another pretty big announcement on a separate project that will also help take The Sartorialist to the next level

I could not have done this without the support of my growing loyal readership - I'm really happy to share this with you.

Scott

Blog Archive