On The Street.....Perfect Summer In The City, Nolita

I really loved this young woman's look.

The muted dark teal/brown color combo is very sophisticated - I know it may not show-up in the photograph very well but her bra strap was a great shade of lavender which worked with the top wonderfully. The shorts are not too long or too short and yet they really highlight her legs.

It is hard to see but she also has a Miu Miu pin on her top just under her hand - all of this together gave her a very Marni-esque look, and who doesn't want that! Again, I don't think she spent a ton of money on this outfit but the right accessories really pull it all together.

Finally, I have to admit that she scored a few extra points because she knew all about The Sartorialist and loves the blog - I have some pretty cool readers!

Blog Archive