The Sartorialist / Saks Fifth Avenue Windows and Events

I am so proud to announce that The Sartorialist is going to be featured in the windows of Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City from October 16th-23rd !!!

I just finished selecting the images before I left for Europe and I have to say I'm pretty excited. It is like my first retrospective. I tried to choose a really great mix of styles/ races/ages etc except it is all mens images which brings me to my next announcement.


Beginning in San Francisco on Saturday the 14th of October I will begin a series of events with Saks Fifth Avenue - a kind of "An Evening with The Sartorialist featuring....". The first in San Fran will Jean-Claude Colban of Charvet.

I will conduct a short interview with Jean-Claude, the audience can ask questions, and I will present Jean-Claude with questions that have been emailed to me before the event. Of course I will photograph the event and the (hopefully super-stylish) audience and will post the replies of Jean-Claude to the questions you have emailed.



The second event will be at Saks New York with Michael Bastian on Oct 17th.

Michael is very passionate about his work and his journey to his current position of hot(tie) New York menswear designer is actually quite interesting.
Again I hope we have a great turn out of The Sartorialist fans. I will announce any further events as they are confirmed.

If these events go well they could expand for the Spring and give me a chance to not only visit more stores but also to shoot for my blog in even more cities around the United States.

Blog Archive