The Sartorialist Is 1 Year Old!!

I just realized The Sartorialist is one year old!!!

I knew it was around this time but I didn't remember the exact date.

Thank you all so much for your support - I can't believe all that has happened in one year.

I'm so proud of the community I have built and that you all seem to understand exactly what this blog is all about.

I spend so much time alone that it still shocks me how many people know the blog and really like it. I have been working my ass off but i love it and your comments and input make it so worth while. Guess what, i have been invited to Hong Kong!! hopefully it will work for November and maybe GQ will spring for a pop over to Japan. - I haven't told GQ yet so if your reading this Adam guess what my next email will be about!

Thanks again guys, you cannot imagine how much I love writing this whike slightly buzzed on white wine in Milan after a full day of shows and great shots!

now back to work.

Blog Archive