The Sartorialist on Style.com

I am in the airport now - only one and a half days in London. I got some great women's shots but the mens I have to hold onto for GQ.

I also just received the final list of show i will be attending in Milan and Paris
Wow, it is like my Christmas shopping list!

The good thing is that most of the show are either very early or later afternoon which gives me plenty of time to walk around the streets of both cities. I will also have a driver available sometimes which will make it easier.

I have to say I was so pleased with how many of the people I met in London already knew my blog. It is still crazy and great to be spotted while I'm shooting and have someone say hello or nice work.

I have to get my thoughts together but we have to talk about this whole Savile Row thing and what the future will bring to that famous street. I have to admit I'm not too misty eyed about seeing it evolve. The retail scene surrounding it is so dramatic that there is no excuse for them not to have anticipated rents rising. A few like Kilgour and Gieves have adjusted and new guys like Spencer Hart are making a name but is it too little too late?

Blog Archive