Prada show

I just got back to the hotel after the Prada show - Well I can't wait to hear what you think
I'm not saying anything but i think once the photos are up it will make for very interesting conversation.

I can't decide if I think the feelings will be split or pretty much all one way.

I got great shots today at Marni, Moschino and Prada - if you get a chance say hi over at Style.com -

I miss all my great audience over there - i know it is a pain to register but I'd love to hear what shots you guys are liking. It is funny that i have become so addicted to shooting and posting - sometimes even though I'm exhausted I cant wait to get back and start working on the shots because i know you guys will like them. .


I have had a lot of great moments since I have been here. The best was at Burberry last night. i was going to take a shot of Carine Roitfeld but i was having problems focusing in such lowlight. She was losing patience but I could hear Fabien Baron whisper to her that I take good pictures - that really really made my day.

Blog Archive