On The Street......Prince Street, Soho

When I started this blog it was because I wanted to capture images of guys on the street that inspired me in the way they were dressed.
Big details, little details, whatever.

This is a great example of how I use this blog. I have a great pair of slim fit Rugby khakis that I bought right before my June trip to Milan. I had them shortened and they fit great in the butt, leg, and waist but they always seemed a little wide at the bottom for my taste. I kept debating if I should have them tapered but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I was looking at this photo and realized that this is how my Rugby trouser should look. - slim but also sporty. I did my own take on a slight roll at the hem and I really like it.
When I dry clean them I always ask for a good clean crease so I can still wear them serious in the first wearing and roll them for the second wearing for a more sporty look.

Blog Archive