At Thom Browne - Bruno Danto - Editor in Chief, Vogue Hommes


I saw Bruno all over the mens shows in Europe during the summer but never got a really great shot of him. When he walked into Thom Browne I was not missing that opportunity again. Handsome Devil

Speaking of Thom Browne, I can't wait for the photos of his new collection to go up on Men.Style.com and hear what you think.

Also did most of you hear that Thom will be creating a small collection for Brooks Brothers? Apparently both mens and women's and at a higher price point than their usual collection but not as outrageous as Thom's signature collection.

I think it is great for Brooks Brothers and Thom. I hope they let Thom do what he feels is right but at the same time I hope they push him forward a little, I'm ready to be surprised again by what Thom is doing.

Blog Archive