I love accessoiries

A snake around my arm? Yes, please. No fear for the scary animal, I just felt happiness when I bought this ornament today. I discovered a new jewelrystore when I was waiting to be picked up from uni. I saw the window a hundred times, but I didn't visit the store itself. But today was different: I walked into the store and I can say it has become one of my favorite jewelry stores from now on. Most of the pieces are handmade and I wanted to buy the whole assortment. And let it be the store is on my way to uni, so "unfortunately" I have to pass it when I go there. That means: A lot new jewelry in the upcoming weeks to show you.



1. Snake ornament, wearble in many ways. I'll show you in upcoming outfitposts.
2. Couldn't resist those fun colors. Love this second purchase from the newly discovered store.
3. My new Esprit bag! Cute ruffles, don't you think?
4. And here's the snake again.
5. RegalRose cuff. If you want to win awesome jewelry from this shop, don't forget to join my Giveaway.
6. Third acquisition from the discovered store.


Blog Archive