Innovation

Innovation: I think it's a good thing. I like to discover and implement new things in my life. Stucking at a particular point that feels safe is tempting, but renewal is de key to improvement.

You're probably wondering whether I have some pent-up philosophical thoughts I have to express. But no, that isn't the reason of this expression. I just thought about it because I think the idea behind this outfit is a bit innovative. It's the first time I'm wearing two skirts in one outfit. I've owned the skirts - let's say - seven years now, and I've got them in four different colors. I often wanted to throw them away or to sell them, but since the other morning I'm so glad I didn't. I discovered they look great when I'm wearing them above eachother, and it's easy to create different looks with the different colors.


Blog Archive