Once upon a time

Wow, I didn't know there could be so much rain in one country. It feels like it always rain in The Netherlands. But fortunately there was a moment today the raindrops were staying in their clouds. I'm wearing a dress from ARAFEEL. The pattern of it's a lovely combination of grey wool and a tigerprint. The dress includes a col neck scarf. In most of the pictures I wear it, but in the second picture you can see the dress without the scarf. I like the mixture of the cutre dress and the tough boots with the kneesocks. Also I'm really addicted to armor jewelry, as you maybe noticed. Firstly, I bought an armor ring and now I'm wearing a La Dama handchain. Also I've got a beautiful armchain, I'll show it in another post! I totally love them, I hope you'll love them too.











dress - ARAFEEL, boots - Cinderella, handchain - LaDama, silver bracelet - gifted (Lucardi), umbrella - VanHaren

Blog Archive