Welcome to Wonderland

The new week has started. I hope you all have had a nice weekend. I really like my new items. Rather, I adore them. Fi-nal-ly I found a blazer in this color. I think the same-colored dress makes it a chic ensemble. Also the booties are new. I think they are amazing! They are a perfect look-a-like from the Sam Edelman and Balenciaga harness booties.
The only problem is that I'm a little bit in shock at the moment. It rained when the pictures were taken, so a few rain drops came on my blazer. When I came home, I saw they made the satin a bit ugly. I hung the blazer on a clothes hanger in my bedroom and I hope so so so much that when I'll take a look at it when it's dry, the blazer is in good condition again. I don't want to bring this item back to the store..







shoes - Anna Kastle

Blog Archive