An afternoon in the park

I told you about my new Spijkers en Spijkers glasses yesterday, but I think you get a better impression of them when you see them on me. So here they are! I hope you like them just like I do. The weather is very cold right now, so - like I wrote before - it's the perfect time for some serious layering. It feels like a challenge to layer in the perfect way. I don't want it to look like too messy, but I think a layered outfit has to be chic and nonchalant at the same time.

For today, I choose for an outfit in colors of the fall. I got the leg warmers as a gift yesterday, and I thought it was a good solution for the cold weather to wear them over my Anna Kastle booties. Also I love my new khaki scarf with the faux fur, but I tell you more about it beneath the pictures.


And now it's GIVEAWAY TIME! The cape with the faux fur is from Affordable Scarves. I'm already a fan, because it's nice to make your outfit warmer with a cozy scarf, poncho or cape in this time of the year. And they give me the opportunity to give one of my lovely followers a $20 gift certificate from their store. What you have to do to take part in this giveaway:

1) You have to be a follower of Theonlyfashionprincess with Google Friend Connect
2) For an extra entry: follow Affordable Scarves on twitter, facebook or on their blog
3) For an extra entry: follow my new facebook page
4) Leave a comment with your name and e-mailadress

The giveaway is open to all my US and Canadian readers and it will close December 11th.

Blog Archive