Incognito

It rains most of the time, but when the sun shines, I love to wear sunglasses. I don't like it when I have to squeeze my eyes if the sun shines into them. And secretly I like it when I'm a bit incognito. Haha okay, incognito sounds like I feel like some celebrity, but that's definitely not. I mean sometimes it's nice to look at everything and everyone you want without they're seeing that you're doing that. Do you know what I mean? I like this especially when I'm at the beach in summer. Behind sunglasses it's very nice to check out - in case of the beach - beachboys, kids nagging to their parents, querelling couples, or something like that. Haha, checking beachboys is my favorite of these three examples, but sometimes I love a little malicious pleasure.






sunglasses - Punkypins, handchain - LaDama

Blog Archive