Lux/Tech

I love how she has mixed a super lux coat (Prada?) with an everyday windbreaker in a very noticeable contrast color.


Any person with good style could have done the windbreaker/lux coat combo but a person with great style takes it the next step and layers the windbreaker over another super-lux piece like the cardie in this photo.
To me it is not about the fact that the cardie is probably cashmere but that the stitching detail at the cuff shows just how beautifully it is made and yet worn in a very nonchalant way with totally unpretentious pieces.

Sorry the photos are not larger. I will correct that tonight.

Also, I have received a few emails want more "on the street" shots in NYC - I will be doing those over the weekend and next week so please hang in there.

ps I know I have not shown as many mens shots because most are on men.style.com but there will be more starting Monday and all through the European women's collections

Sorry I haven't been able to write more, i miss writing more but so many photos and shows that i am working very hard to get it all out for you to see. Having such a great and supportive audience has made being outside shooting in this very cold weather much easier to handle. It is hard to work the camera dials when your fingers are freezing but I'm really happy with the photos i have been getting.

We have a lot to catch up on next week.

I want to hear what you guys think about the shows. who you loved, fav looks, most disappointing show etc.

Off to the Ralph show now!!

Blog Archive