Just Hit Milano!


So I just arrived in Milano for the womens collections.
The weather is great, surprisingly warm for Feb.
While I was waiting for the plane in New York I received an email from this woman - Renata Molho, remember her from a recent post?
She wanted to say thanks for the post and for all of the lovely comments.
Well, small world - when I got into Milan I really only had time to buy some magazines before doing todays posts and dinner. I went to the big Emporio Armani on Manzoni because almost everything is closed on Sunday. While I was there I saw a biography on Giorgio Armani titled Essere Armani.
As most of you know, Armani was a huge influence on me when I was young so I have secretly always wanted to write the first book on him.
Anyway, I quickly flipped through the book and was crushed to see that it was in Italian (makes sense).
As I tried to find the publisher or see if there was an English version and came upon this

It's her!! Renata
I was so surprised.
What a small world.
Maybe if I bring the book with me to the shows she can read me a few chapters.

Blog Archive