What?????

Yesterday I received three hate emails from weirdo's that think I wrote an article about men wearing leggings.

Personally I don't care if men wear leggings but I feel really sad for the guys that feel compelled to write stupid emails about something so frivolous.

Are they really afraid that they may soon have to make the decision of which leggings look best with their sportcoats?

One guy said I wouldn't last long in his office.....well, I run in leggings, I think that means i would kick his ass twice as fast.

Sorry for the rant but I hate the fear the runs some peoples lives.

If i could figure out how to document it I should wear a pair of leggings with a sportcoat ,like in the Marni show, and capture and how people react. i would have to do it in a city like Philly or Pittsburgh.

Wasn't that Cameo's whole look back in the 80's?

Has anyone seen the article that these weirdo's are talking about?

Blog Archive