1 Million Page Views For December!

We hit a major milestone in December - 1 million pageviews for the month!

Thank you all so much!

I couldn't have done it without you (actually, I could have gotten to half-million just from my Dad, he is a big fan)

I can't wait to get started on 2007.

I had a nice little break for Christmas but it made me realize how much I have grown to love the daily challenge of finding, shooting, and writing about great style.

I have some great trips lined up, new features for The Sartorialist, a new video for Style.com that I'm preparing to edit, and some more events in the United States (and ,if I can swing it, London, Hong Kong, and Rio)

I'm dying to make it to Sweden and efforting to make that happen soon. Should I go in the Winter or Spring?

Dying to go to Naples and Tokyo.

This posting is going longer than I expected so while I'm at it I want to send a thanks out to some of the people that really made a difference to The Sartorialist this year.

Mom & Dad

Dave Allen

Dirk Standen and everyone at CondeNet.com

Adam Rapoport & Jim Nelson and everyone at GQ

Michael Macko and everyone at Saks Fifth Avenue

Finally, thanks to everyone that allowed me to take their photos and played along ,in good nature, while people all around the world dissected your style choices of the day.

Blog Archive