Dries Van Noten Shop in Paris

I hear that Dries is preparing to open a new shop in Paris.

The shop here in Antwerp is closed to transition into Spring 2007.

I will try very hard to get shots of the shop while I am in Paris the next few days.

Most of the photos I am taking here in Antwerp will appear on my GQ page.

I have gotten some great images, a great mix of the cutting edge and the traditional that makes Antwerp so interesting.

The fashion school here is incredible , it is so inspiring to see how proud the faculty is of their students and how happy the students are to be there.

If only Project Runway could have been based in Antwerp!

While I was at the school today Walter Van Beirendonck was working very closely with the 4th year students on their final collection. Couldn't you just imagine watching him on the students back instead of Tim Gunn!

Blog Archive