New at The Sartorialist

I am so excited to premiere today a new and more resourceful The Sartorialist.

As you can see I have included a bio page, and press page.

I have also included pages that link to my past guest blogs for Style.com, in case you missed them the first time, and a page for my Intersection videos (a new one will premiere soon).



The centerpiece of the new The Sartorialist is the "SartoriaList."

Since beginning my blog I have received quite a few emails requesting recommendations for services like tailors and barbers.
I realized I should come up with a page for that kind of information but I didn't want to just rehash the same old names that all the magazines promote. Then the other day it came to me that I already know an incredible group of Sartorialist and that I should also pull together their suggestions. They are the ones I would go to for recommendations anyway.

So today, I give you "The SartoriaList."

I think it will be a great resource for real services that every Sartorialist needs. I asked these gentleman to give me the names and addresses of the real places they use not just fancy places.
For instance, my haircut costs $10 because with the way I wear my hair I don't need to spend a lot of money.
"The SartoriaList" will be constantly expanding and including new cities and very soon include women's suggestions with the addition of a few women's specific services like nail salons.

I am also really excited about the Shopping Guide.
Again, I have been listening to your requests and I will create a page of shops that I really love. I will try to focus on the smaller shops that maybe don't get as much press but are still little gems. It will also be an expanding page and will be constantly updating with new suggestions and new cities. That page will premiere in April.

There will also soon be a few technical updates , like category listings, that will premiere soon.

I also have one more big announcement that I will make a little later this week.

Tonight I am off to Florence where I will begin my coverage of the mens fashion collections for Style.com.
I will continue to update with new images at The Sartorialist everyday and I will provide a link to my coverage at Style.com so you can enjoy both.

Again, thanks for all your support and I hope you find the new The Sartorialist even more inspiring.

Blog Archive