Style Profile.....Pino Vaghi, Luigi Borrelli

I've known Pino Vaghi, General Manager of Luigi Borrelli, for a while and I have always been impressed with his humor and style. Come to think of it, that is also the way I would describe Cary Grant.

If business success is all about the people, then Luigi Borrelli LLC is building for big profits. Borrelli is aggressively expanding it product offerings (sportswear, outerwear) and with a group of Sartorialists like Pino, Giuseppe de Corato and David Anicich heading up the U.S. efforts then I clearly imagine that I will soon be wearing Borrelli every hour of the day.

Pino recently answered a few questions about his personal style for The Sartorialist.

I only buy ____ in Europe.
Shoes

I only buy ________ in America.
Ralph Lauren

The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist’s outfit?
The personal "quirk"

I skimp when buying?
Underwear

Favorite store?
ABC & Borrelli Boutique

Style icon?
Roger Moore

Favorite “fashiony” movie?
“The Persuaders" & “The Avengers" on BBC America

You feel best wearing?
A pareo on the beach

Personal Style quirk?
Red jeans

Most underrated item in menswear?
Scarf

Most stylish city?
Barcelona

Never caught wearing?
High heels…..just joking!

Shine your own shoes?
No

Favorite fashion magazine?
Arena

Favorite other magazine?
Adbuster

Cologne, skincare?
Old Spice

Blog Archive