Style Profile.....Mile Djuric, Luigi Borrelli

I keep saying that I see Borrelli as more than just a high-quality garment, it has a look and fit that speaks to the spirit of a young Sartorialist. Mile Djuric is the perfect example of how a young man can wear Borrelli and still look his age.

Best Sartorial advice from your Dad?
Make sure the shirt collar is taller then you jacket’s collar

I only buy ________ in Europe.
Shoes

I only buy _______ in America.
Sportswear

You build your daily look around your?
Shoes

The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist’s outfit?
Chest fit/ armhole

I splurge when buying.
Cashmere sweaters

I always break this fashion rule.
I cuff every pant I have (except for jeans)

I never break this fashion rule.
NEVER wore white socks!!!

Favorite store?
There are a lot but I would have to say Bergdorf has everything I need

Style icon?
Raf Simons for edgy/ Sean Connery classic(only Bond era)

Worst fashion mistake?
Trying to hard to be tone on tone

Most cherished item?
Cufflinks

Favorite “fashiony” movie?
Collateral (love the grey suit and crispy white shirt)

Guilty pleasure?
Crepes w/Nutela - made by my dad only

Describe your personal style?
Fitted, classic Italian w/lots of colors

You feel best wearing?
Borrelli !!!!!

Personal Style quirk?
Tie with no shirt

Dress to impress who?
Myself

Most overrated item in menswear?
Ties

Most underrated item in menswear?
Cufflinks

Most stylish city?
Milan

Never caught wearing?
Sweats

When I was high school I wore?
A lot of jeans

Shine your own shoes?
Yes

Hobby? dogs

Sports?
Soccer or basketball

Favorite fashion magazine?
Italian Vogue

Favorite other magazine?
National Geographic Explorer

Cologne, skincare?
Etro’s lavender

I always dress my best for….?
My wife

Blog Archive