Big, bold, leather cross

A new start of the week, a new outfitpost. These pictures were taken last Saturday. The weather is sooo unpredictable in The Netherlands right now. The one day it's more than twenty degrees with a lot of sun, the other day you're forced to stay inside or take an umbrella with you when you go outside because of the overload of rain. Anyway, enjoying the sun whenever possible is the only thing you can do. And I'm fine with that. :)

I'm wearing my self-made cross-tee. I've wanted to make a top with a bold, leather cross for ages now, and last weekend I finally did it. I hope you like the design and the combination of fabrics. I styled it with my new Romwe shorts ánd tights. Love the rocker feeling the outfit gives, so it isn't surprisingly that I chose the harness booties for the shoot. They are still on sale (size EUR36/US3)

PS don't forget to join my Giveaway







Shorts - Romwe, Tights - Romwe, Cross earrings - Fashionology

Blog Archive