It's an early Christmas this year

Wow, it looks like I didn't post for years. I wanted to post this outfit two days ago, but I hadn't the possibility to upload them. It was such a busy week! I had to make a lot of assignments and other things for my study. I'm glad it's weekend! :)
What I'm wearing is a beige sweater with Norwegian pattern. I was looking for something warm for the cold days and I came across this one. I thought it was so cute, I had to buy it! I love the christmas tree and the reindeers. Moreover, I like beige for this season. The shoes aren't very special beneath this outfit, but I had to take my laptop with me. Because I'm not very strong I thought it was easier to take a heavy bag with me when I'm wearing comfortable shoes instead of high heels.
Also I want to have your attention for the next thing: I'm participating a contest @ Chictopia and I hope you'll vote for me.


Blog Archive