The Duchess

I saw the movie The Duchess a couple of months ago. Keira Knightley plays in this chronicle of the 18th century The Duchess of Devonshire, who was reviled for her extravergant political and personal life. In the movie I saw a lot beautiful clothing. Dresses, capes, hats, and go one. They were so 18th century (logically of course, it was about that time). I really like grand ball gowns, big hair and dressed people.
The pictures you can see below, they let me think of The Duchess when I took them. I really felt like some chic woman who lived in that century (or at least a little bit.. like something like that.. haha). It isn't very clear, but in the first picture and the last picture you see a faux fur for over the shoulders, but I'm wearing it as a sort of scarf. And I'm honest to you: it's from my mother (she bought it to keep her shoulders warm when she's wearing a gown, I think) and I never thought about using it as a scarf. But I think, now I discovered it, I'll wear it a lot as scarf. It keeps me warm and it's stylish (and I was looking for a scarf like that), so it's perfect.








Blog Archive