Money tree

Okay, it's nice to buy boots, knits, coats, socks, tights and other winter-clothing, but I definitely HATE the cold. It feels like it's freezing the last couple of days. And today it was raining too, but when I took these pictures, it was dry (for a few minutes, but it was dry). So respect for my mother, whom took my pictures. It's a good thing I bought gloves for her, because it's very sad if she is half-hypothermic or something like that.
I'm wearing a vintage dress from ARAFEEL. I think it's really cute, I love the flower print on it. Today I'm wearing a fake fur gilet over it, so the puffed sleeves aren't very clear to see. Also I'm wearing my new ring. I didn't use to wear rings, but I like this one. I'm very in to the jewelry at the moment. Wish I had a money tree in my backyard, so I could buy everything I like. Give me even a warehouse then, because I like almost everything in the area of clothing, shoes and accessoiries, haha.










floral vintage dress - ARAFEEL, ring - H&M, bracelets - GIFT, fake fur gilet - FORECAST

Blog Archive