Discount day

Just like the movie.. Do you guys saw the second movie of Sex And The City? I haven't.. But I saw the movie trailer, pictures from the movie and I heard a lot about it. I'll go to the video libraryto get it as soon as possible. But as I said, I was not under a stone (or is this a bad-translated dutch proverb?), so I've seen the pictures from the movie. On the pictures I saw Carrie wearing a name necklace. It's been a trend in jewelry field from that moment. I hope you like the namenecklace just like Carrie did, because the sweet people from MyNameNecklace gave me the honor to give you guys a discount code for their webshop! Of course is their core product the name necklace, but they have a lot of silver and gold jewelry for a good price. From name bracelets to cute heartnecklaces (They gave me this beautiful bracelet with my initials on it). You should visit the shop too! They ship internationally, so all of you can buy if you want. Moreover, I saw they have some great Chistmas presents in stock. Hope you'll like them!
The other silver bracelet is a gift from my brother. He gave me this a year ago, so sweet..♥

The discount code (10% discount on the entire collection) is Princess





Name bracelet - MyNameNecklace

Blog Archive