Legs for Fall



In the outfit below Louise was wearing a camel cardie under the white coat and red dress - if you notice the cardie matched her shoes. I didn't notice when I took the photo that she had put her hand in her coat and covered that great slice of camel color that added a perfect level of color depth to the look. My bad

The post with Chloe S made me think about legs for Fall.

The weather here in NYC has fluctuated so much lately which has made dressing an adventure.

Last week almost entirely in the 40's and this week it will be in the high 50's to low 60's. Just as the tights were coming out it seems we will still have another week perfectly made for cozy clothes and bare-ish legs.

Here are a few of the shots I took in Paris which are a great example of Fall legs.

I would think that much south of Washinton DC and West/Southwest of Denver that this is about as covered up as you ever need to get in the Winter. Yes?

Blog Archive