Shoot for GQ

I did my first "fashiony" shoot for GQ this past Saturday.

It was great - I had a trailer, permits, models, a wardrobe, catered lunch!

It has been cold all across the U.S. this past week and Saturday was no exception.

Considering that I was shooting a story for the June issue (a Fathers Day theme) ,of course, it had to be freezing outside while I was shooting. I think the high temperature got to the low 40's. (it snowed a little the next day in NYC)

I had to be very careful not to shoot people in the background wearing winter coats or shooting a bunch of trees with no leaves on them.
I am very happy with the results but you will have to see for yourself in late May.

My trailer

Father & Son - We used the younger of the these two handsome young men for the shoot.

Blog Archive