I'm in Love with Berlin!

I arrived in Berlin yesterday and I am so impressed!

I was expecting to be disappointment in the Berlin hype or that it would be a one-note hipster heaven but I have been pleasantly surprised by the layers of style here.

I got a lot of greater shots yesterday in Berlin and will start posting them tomorrow along with images from Munich, and Koln.

Today (Saturday and Sunday) I will go to Hamburg and then return to Berlin for Monday and Tuesday.

One very nice surprise is how many great little shops are in Berlin. Anyone that has ever shopped with me knows I am very picky about stores because I had to deal with so many of them for 15 years working in Sales & Marketing for several designers.

In Berlin the shop owners have somehow figured out how to mix sweet and tough in just the right amounts. I have taken pictures in quite a few stores so i will be posting them this coming week.

I have a new friend and her name is Berlin.

Blog Archive