Ed Meier, Munich, Germany

For now on I want all my dry cleaning, shoe repairs etc delivered in a super cool tiny little car like this - I love the typography.
The Ed Meier store in Munich is one of those stores that is sooo old fashion and traditional that it is actually kinda cool. The "cool stores" with ironic tees and skinny jeans are a dime a dozen in most cities but a store like this really stands out. The best elements were the traditional Bavarian clothing and the old-school hiking shoes.

With that said the only thing I saw in the store that I really loved and wanted to buy were these colorful shoe shine brushes.
Am I the only one that has never seen colored shoe shine brushes?
What a great Christmas present or even better- a Graduation gift.

I could just see the Dad telling the son "Son, you are a man now so shine your shoes"

Blog Archive