The Sartorialist - Selected as one of Time Magazines top 100 Design Influencers!


I never officially announced it but The Sartorialist has been given a great honor.

My blog has been named to Time Magazine's list of 100 Top Design Influencers which appears in its new Style & Design issue.

It came out on April 13th but I still have not seen the issue so it doesn't quite feel real yet.

As I write this I am sitting in a little local coffee shop in Koln, Germany.
Notice that the title of the photo is MeKoln not MyColon (two completely different kinds of camera)
I shot in Munich the last two days, Koln today and tomorrow, Berlin and Hamburg next, then on to Sweden.
The weather has been great if a little warm and everyone has been very nice.
I have been very careful not to jaywalk while on this trip!

Blog Archive