Outfit: "Graceful skirt and transparent lace"

Dots make an item more unique, in most cases. They are cute, noticeable but not excessive, trendy, ánd vintage looking at the same time. This makes why I love my new skirt from Paper Doll so much - next to the asymmetry and the gorgeous, graceful fabric of it. I styled it with the BB Dakota lace top and my suede sandals. I bought the earrings in a local shop a few days ago. I totally love them. As you might know, I'm a die-hard fan of Twilight and I'm obsessed with The Vampire Diaries at the moment too (actually, I can't stop reading the books). So I'm a vampire-lover and I think the fact the earrings look a bit like vampire tooths, makes some of my adoration for the earrings..

PS I'm sorry for the spamming of this message, but would you please vote for me HERE by clicking on "STEM"? It's just one second of your time and I'd be sooooo grateful, I really want to win! You're able to vote every day again, if you want!



Skirt - Paper Doll, Bag - ARAFEEL

Blog Archive