Outfit: "Attracted by gold"

This was the outfit I wore yesterday in the evening. I adore hairdo's with a lot of braids - especially for summer - so I decided to turn my hair into a work of art with a lot of braids. I think the hairstyle finished the chic look of the outfit. I wore a gold top I've owned for at least for years now. I still like it, and I can't imagine I never wore it with these shorts before. I really like the two together. And the shoes.. I divinize them. They are my ultimate favorites in sandals.

PS I'm sorry for the spamming of this message, but would you please vote for me HERE by clicking on "STEM"? It's just one second of your time and I'd be sooooo grateful, I really want to win! You're able to vote every day again, if you want!





Bag - ARAFEEL, Sandals - Zalando

Blog Archive