Outfit: "Come with me to the jungle"

Actually, I wore this outfit the evening after my arrival at my holiday destination. I purchased the two bracelets the day before, when we explored the local shops for the first time. The bag can be seen in a lot of outfitposts lately. Even I've got a weakness for bags (that means: addiction to bags), it's the only handbag I took with me. For hand lugage in the plain, I had to make the choice between taking my laptop with me in a large bag and leaving my handbags home or taking my handbags with me and leaving my laptop home. I decided to choose the first option, as I didn't want to keep my blog in silent for two weeks. And wearing this little bag a lot doesn't feel like a punishment, because I love this cute exemplar!

PS I'm sorry for the spamming of this message, but would you please vote for me HERE by clicking on "STEM"? It's just one second of your time and I'd be sooooo grateful, I really want to win and I need your votes! You're able to vote every day again, if you want!



Bag - ARAFEEL, Sandals - Zalando, Earrings - Chains of Love

Blog Archive