An outfit before my vacation

Live from Spain: I'm sitting on the balcony of my apartment right now, enjoying my vacation. We arrived yesterday in the evening after a good flight, and I can't describe the amount of happiness I feel when I'm thinking about two restful, peaceful ánd above all entertaining weeks. The outfit below is the outfit I wore last Tuesday, when I was still in Holland. I had to prepare a presentation for university (the last one for this academic year, thank gòòòòòd), visited my grandpa and bought the last stuff for my vacation.

PS Would you please vote for me HERE by clicking on "STEM"? It's just one second of your time and I'd be sooooo grateful, I really want to win! You're able to vote every day again, if you want!



Cuff - RegalRose, Jacket - ARAFEEL

Blog Archive