On the Street..... V&R H&M Trench, Stockholm

The Swedes are so proud of H&M that they make it look really great.
It reminds me of how Americans felt about Gap/Banana Republic back in the Nineties.

I have said before i am conflicted about H&M here in NYC because the shops are so big and messy but I think I will give them a second chance.

The stores in the US seem so much larger than the European units which make them much harder to maintain. Maybe as they expand here they will make smaller units that they can control; better.

I would love if the coolness factor that they have in Sweden could translate a little better here - we need it because I don't see Gap turning it around any time soon.

I guess I will always have J.Crew.

Anyway this young lady makes her V&R H&M trench look great and she had grey gloves that matched her grey shoes ( matchy in a good way)

Blog Archive