Contest Winner Announced Tonight!

Wow!
What great participation for this contest!

I loved reading all the posts.

Tomorrow I will post the additional 100-ish posts that I was not able to post because I did not receive the email confirmation (they are also great)

I think this contest thing went really well, I think we should do some more!
I also bought the new Hedi Slimane book "Portrait of a Performer" featuring Courtney Love. I think it might be a good prize for the next contest. Actually, what I really love is that I think most of you really didn't care about the prize but just wanted to share, I could really feel the heartfelt sentiments in your stories.

I have a few other questions that might make for interesting responses but if you have any contest questions that you feel might make for good participation please let me know.

Thanks again everyone

scott

Here is a link about the Hedi Slimane book

"Portrait Of A Performer, Courtney Love / Hedi Slimane"

Blog Archive