Contest UPDATE

I love all the responses to the contest!!

Thank you all for your input - it is fascinating to read these personal little stories

IMPORTANT NOTE
I have quite a few posts that I have not received an email for. I can't post the response without the email so I can make sure to match the response/person.
If you just want to just add to the discussion without trying for the book just mention it in the header of the post.

If you have left a comment but you don't see it posted then email me with at least the exact first couple of sentences so I can match it up.

I didn't mention this before but the value of most Bruce Weber books skyrocket quickly. I would not be surprised if a limited-edition, signed Bruce Weber book would be worth a couple of hundred bucks very soon

Blog Archive