Peacock feathers and the lovely TOD'S bag

The summer break is getting closer, and the countdown has officially started (Honestly: to me, counting down the days until the summer break has started a few weeks, uhmmm, a few months ago haha. To be precisely, in February when we booked our vacation). Like I wrote, let's say, a million times before, I can't wait until it's that far. I need to think about a way to get my daily posts on my blog, but I'll figure out something, so that will be allright. However, before Im going to paradise, there are a couple of very busy weeks for me to wait. It's like all the deadlines that are possible (university, driving lessons, etcetera, etcetera), have to be finished in the upcoming six weeks. Buttttttt, the better will be the summer break! I hope you'll enjoy these pictures. If you're following me for a longgg time, you've seen this TOD'S bag before. I really love it, you can say.





Blog Archive