I'm living in my cardigan

Here's the promised outfit. Actually, this huuuuge cardigan is my ultimate winter-favorite, but I wanted to challenge myself by styling it with summer items too. I wore it with a white shirt with some floral embroidery on it and my beige peep toe wedges. To make the outfit more special, I added some subtle colors to it through wearing neon orange shorts and a short pink bra-top beneath it (even though the effect isn't very clear on the pictures). I bought the grey leather bag two years ago. It was the same color as my favorite leather jacket at that moment, and me and my bag were inseperable. But looking back at the time between purchase of the bag and the present, I'm definitely able to conclude that this bag is one of my most worn and most beloved purchases. We're still inseperable and I can't imagine to live without it, even though this probably sounds too dramatic. Excuse me for that, haha.






Blog Archive