Mickey mouse sunglasses

I was so happy when I found these sunglasses! I think they are insanely cool. Round glasses always reminds me of mickey mouse! You also didn't see this top on me before, but I own it for a while now. To be more precisely, I bought it two years ago (as a dress) and I wore it just one night since then. At that moment, I didn't like it. But now, since I rediscovered it as a top, I think it's pretty lovely. It's the perfect pop of color that makes a black and business outfit more playful, young and fresh. I've to go now, so no big story this time. I just leave you with the pictures! And with the announcement that I'm selling these shoes. Unfortunately, they are one size too big for my feet. They are size EUR 37/UK 4, so if you're interested, please let me know!








Blog Archive