The spirit of a warrior

WEEKEND! Yeah. THE SUN IS SHINING! Dubbel yeah. The weather is very unpredictable at the moment, so I went safe and chose clothing that's not totally for winter nor totally for summer. It's a sort of 'between the seasons' ensemble, so to speak. The black layering protects me against the cold that's in particular in the morning and the pop of pink and the tights give a summer feeling. The loose cardigan and the leather jacket are all-time favorites, so those connect the different pieces to each other. The pink lipstick is also one of my favorite lipsticks, and combined with the huge sunglasses it gives a sort of vamp look don't you think? And when you don't experience this in the same way as I do, keep in mind that's my point of view, or at least something I wanted to create, haha. Have a nice weekend everybody!




Blog Archive