Blinded by neon

Neon colored clothing is definitely one of my favorites this summer. And I'm definitely a pink-girl so it isn't surprising that I was euphoric when I saw this dress in stores. Obviously, I bought it.

The new tights collection of Romwe includes a lot of tights in bright colors, but I choose the black ones.  I hate it when I damaged tights the first time I'm wearing them, but this is not the case with these tights. Love the quality and the shiny effect on them.

But for now, enough fashion-talk (just for two seconds, don't worry). Have you seen the Royal Wedding of prince William and Kate? I think it was beautiful, and I really developed a looooot of emphaty for the prince haha I like him. Love the red suit he was wearing. I'm not sure if I'm totally amazed by Kate's dress - I should have chosen another one - but they are a really nice couple. What do you think about the dress, the suit and the whole wedding?






 

Tights - Romwe

Blog Archive