The world watcher

Another advantage to blogging: I discover beautiful places I never saw before. Last Sunday on the second day of Christmas I saw this peaceful place when I was on my way to visit my grandpa. The cute little bridge on the background in combination with the trees and the snow made me think of some kind of fairytale. I'm getting more and more the blogger/photographer-instinct, I think. Every time I watch a movie with a beautiful decor or when I pass a gorgeous place in the car, I can't wait to take pictures of that place. I think I'm getting more and more a sort of an artistic worldview. Or maybe it's just the fact that I appreciate the gorgeous things in world more than I used to do.. Yes, the latter is true. :)



Bracelet - Fashionology, Armchain - LaDama, Glasses - Spijkers en Spijkers

Blog Archive